When Should you Hire a CPA?
Five Questions to Ask Before you Hire an Accountant for Litigation Support
An accountant can add dimension and provide unique solutions to attorneys engaging in litigation or performing transactional analysis work.
Our accounting professionals have extensive litigation support experience to aid your case. Comprised of CPA’s, CFE’s, CITP’s and MST’s they have the ability to make complex financial issues understandable to you as well as a judge or jury.
The demand for forensic accountants continues to rise. The rush to employ accounting experts raises a number of questions, including one we commonly address, when should you hire an accountant for litigation support? Before You retain a CPA, get the answers to five questions you should be asking.
SVA Litigation Support Services
- Forensic analysis
- Fraud, money laundering, or embezzlement investigations
- Analysis of accounting issues in complex litigation
- Accounting record reconstruction
- Settlement negotiation consulting
- Due diligence procedures
- Insurance claims analysis and preparation
- Damage calculations
- Evidence reviews
- Proper collection of documentation and information advising
For more information or assistance with your cases,
contact us at (888) 574-4782.