SVA -- an excellent asset when finance meets the law.
Establishing a qualified expert as part of a litigation support team is essential to a successful legal outcome. SVA specializes in simplifying complex financial matters by presenting well-supported analyses that potential claimants, lawyers and judges can understand. This approach, supported by our expertise in accounting, finance and business valuation, makes SVA an excellent choice to assist you when finance meets the law.
Our team of CPAs, ABVs and CVAs understand the subtleties of financial issues the way attorneys understand the fine points of the law. They have a professional responsibility to use facts and reasoning to advocate for a position, rather than an individual client’s interest. Judges and juries rely on this independence to make sound judgments.
SVA’s litigation support services include:
- Providing litigators with special technical, investigative, analytical and communication skills needed to apply tax, accounting, business and financial methodology in legal matters
- Identifying relevant financial considerations, quantifying issues, and presenting conclusions in clear effective reports, testimony and exhibits
- Working with legal teams to develop cost effective, creative solutions to disputes that are aligned with our client’s interests
With extensive court and dispute resolution experience you can also turn to our consultants and expert witnesses for:
- Contract Litigation
- Investigative and Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Damages
- Fraud Investigations
- Shareholder Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Claims
- Business Interruption Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Termination/Loss of Wages
- Intellectual Property Infringement