Kelly is a Principal at SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C., and leads SVA Healthcare Services. His accounting, tax and consulting practice is focused on providing proactive practice management advice. To create value for his clients and help improve their profitability, Kelly offers a wide array of consulting services, including compensation modeling, payer contract analysis and practice transitions.
Kelly also oversees the operations for SVA Healthcare Services, LLC, and SVA MedCode Services, LLC. With over 130 employees, these entities provide revenue cycle management and outsourced coding services to medical groups and hospitals. Healthcare organizations come to Kelly for his valuation expertise, which is based on intricacies from a value and compliance standpoint.
Montana State University - Bachelor of Arts
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- “Medical Practice Valuations” - National BONES Society Annual Conference
- “Starting a Dental Practice” and “Buying a Dental Practice” - Marquette Dental School
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Merrill Hills Country Club- Board of Directors
In his spare time, Kelly enjoys outdoor activities, fishing, and hunting.