Kelly is a Principal at SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. and leads SVA’s Healthcare and Dental Services groups. He provides clients with the accounting and financial services needed to run a smooth practice, as well as the consulting guidance that helps clients manage their practices more effectively.
Kelly works with practices to improve their profitability and increase practice efficiency in many functional areas. He helps clients set short and long-term goals and then manage actual operations to those goals. His extensive industry knowledge and clientele provide an invaluable knowledge base; this allows him to effectively benchmark data so his clients know how they compare to their peer group.
Kelly is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and has extensive experience in the valuation of medical and dental practices.
Montana State University - Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- “Medical Practice Valuations” - National BONES Society Annual Conference
- “Starting a Dental Practice” and “Buying a Dental Practice” - Marquette Dental School
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Merrill Hills Country Club- Board of Directors
In his spare time, Kelly enjoys outdoor activities, fishing, and hunting.