Bryan is the Chief Technology Officer with SVA Consulting, LLC, an affiliate of SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. In his role, Bryan works with SVA’s clients to help them leverage technology to achieve their organizational goals. To this process, Bryan brings a broad field of experience to the table which allows for a multi-faceted approach to the solution envisioning process and allows clients to review many approaches to accomplish their objectives.
Prior to joining SVA Consulting, Bryan served as the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Information Officer for Core BTS, a National Value Added Reseller of Technology Hardware and Services. Bryan also acted as the Chief Technology Officer & Vice President of Professional Services for Inacom Information Systems based in Madison, WI.
University of Wisconsin - Platteville – Bachelor of Arts
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer.NET (MCSD)
- Microsoft Solutions Framework Practitioner
- “2012 Data Center – Cloud Trans4mation Executive Event” - Presenter & Moderator - Phoenix, AZ
- “Excuse Me, I Think Your Culture is Showing: The Important Role of Organizational Culture in Business Relationships” - Fusion 2011 CEO-CIO Symposium – Madison, WI
- “Embracing Practical Change to Accelerate Growth” - Fusion 2010 CEO-CIO Symposium - Madison, WI
- “Current State of IT Infrastructure” - 2005 Microsoft CIO Business Summit – Redmond, WA
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- Microsoft VAR Leadership Council - 2005
- Cisco Data Center Technology Advisory Board - 2007
- Microsoft Unified Communications Partner Advisory Board - 2008
- Google Partner Advisory Board - 2009
- Wisconsin Literacy Inc.
- Health Literacy Wisconsin
- Nakoma Golf Club - Member
- The Mendota Gridiron Club - Member
Bryan has been married for over 20 years to Lisa, together they have 1 child. In his spare time, Bryan spends time traveling and playing golf with his family. They are also active in the support of Badger Athletics and enjoy attending many basketball, football and hockey events.