Barbara is a Principal and Co-Director of Business Advisory Services at SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. She provides businesses and individuals with accounting, tax and advisory services.
Barbara helps clients establish internal financial reporting procedures and provides year-end financial reporting services. She reviews and recommends software that ensures management is provided with timely and accurate financial reports to run a profitable business.
Barbara believes in proactive tax planning. Throughout the year she keeps business and individual clients informed about tax law changes, opportunities and potential tax liabilities. She also assists clients with corporate and individual income tax compliance and advises on sales and payroll tax strategies.
Miami University of Ohio - Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Finance
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- The Metropolitan Builders Association
- The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce - Council of Small Business Executives, (COSBE), and CEO Roundtable member
- TEMPO Milwaukee
- Rotary Club of Milwaukee
- The Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin, Inc. - Board member