Auditors who understand employee benefit plans can zero in on the important issues and provide valuable guidance to you as an employer. The accounting and tax issues involved with employer-provided benefit plans can be overwhelming. Make sure your audit is provided by experienced professionals who do more than check the boxes.
SVA can keep you up-to-date on complicated and constantly changing U.S. Department of Labor and IRS rules and requirements. Our expertise can also help you:
- Create or Analyze Plan Structure
- Maximize Contributions to Plan
- Identify Requirements to Amend
- Ensure Plan Complies with Government Regulations
- Prepare 5500 Tax Returns and Other IRS Required Filings
Get Answers to frequently asked questions regarding Employee Benefit Plan Audits.
Our auditors have completed advanced coursework to become certified by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and are members of the AICPA’s Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Additional SVA Assurance Services