Hugh is a Principal with SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C., and a member of SVA’s Dental and Healthcare Services.
With over 34 years of experience, Hugh specializes in working with dentists, physicians and other high net worth individuals for both business and financial management. He helps clients manage their practices, minimize their tax liabilities, and achieve their financial goals by providing a comprehensive level of service.
He consults with clients on issues such as fee schedules, production capabilities, staffing and overhead costs. He also assists clients who want to acquire or sell a practice, hire an associate, or design a compensation formula, retirement plan or buy-sell agreement.
University of Wisconsin - Madison - Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- FINRA Series 65, Investment Adviser Representative
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- “How to Buy and Sell a Dental Practice” - SVA Dental Services
- Maximizing the Profit Within Your Dental Practice
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Continuing Education Instructor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- SVA Certified Public Accountants - Board of Directors
- SVA Plumb Financial, LLC - Board of Directors
- SVA Diversified Services of Wisconsin - Board of Directors
- Agrace Hospice Foundation - Board of Directors
- Children's Theater of Madison (CTM) - Past Board Member
- Ice, Inc., Verona Ice Rink - Founding Board Member
Hugh and his wife Lynn have 5 adult children and 3 grandchildren who they enjoy spending majority of their time with. Outside of the office, he enjoys many outdoor activities including; golf, hunting, fishing, walks with the family dog and time spent at their lake home in northern Wisconsin.